6 Steps to Self-Mastery
“Self-Mastery is the DNA of your outer Mastery. You are never going to perform higher than what’s going on within.” – Robin Sharma
Self-Mastery – gives you control over the one thing you can control – yourself. Self-Mastery – is the practice of having supreme control over your thoughts, feelings and actions. Self-Mastery – eliminates fear by discovering your true values and what they mean to you. If you look at your life right now, you will be able to understand what you value most and what needs to change.
Is this for you?
- You are running your own business or practice and want to increase your self-awareness and visibility.
- You are managing people and you want to understand the power of conversations and build better relationships.
- You want better relationships with your family.
- You’re ready to get to the next level in your career, and not sure where to start.
- You deserve to live a more fulfilled life, understanding what is important you.
What you can expect to achieve:
- Values – understand what is really important to you. How you live your life is connected to your values.
- Intentions – learn to live your life intentionally, understand what you want and what you need to do to get to the next level of your life and not drift from day to day hoping it will happen.
- Thoughts – your thoughts create your feelings and your feelings control your behaviour. Take control of your thoughts and you will take control of your life.
- Conversations – allows you to connect on every level. They evolve and impact the way you connect, engage, interact and influence others, enabling you to shape reality, mindset, events and outcomes in a collaborative way.
- Habits – 95% of what you do or don’t do comes down to habits. Habits, good and bad, are powerful. Understand which ones work for you and change the ones that don’t.
- Accountability – you are the only one responsible for where you are in your life. When you take 100% responsibility for who you are, what you think and how you do things, the world around you changes. Your actions tell the truth.
SELF MASTERY ONLINE PROGRAM
Fortnightly from 27 October, 2020 to 30 March, 2021
11am – 1pm
Your Investment to our 6 month Self-Mastery is $2700 + GST or $450 per month + GST.
If you would like to be part of our next program of Self – Mastery, please contact me for a 30-min free consultation.
We only take maximum 6 people per group.
Session Times: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM AEST
2021: 20 Jan, 17 Feb, 17 Mar, 21 Apr, 19 May, 16 June
Ondina Studio, Level 9, 122 Arthur Street, North Sydney.
Session Times: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM AEST
2021: 27 Jan, 24 Feb, 31 Mar, 28 Apr, 26 May, 30 June
East Hotel, 69 Canberra Avenue, Kingston, ACT.
Ondina is a sophisticated, astute, and warm communicator and coach who I was fortunate to work with to develop presentation skills. Ondina’s ability to identify and address my needs in individual meetings and a thought-provoking workshop equipped me with a suite of tools to communicate with increased confidence. – Anita Fletcher
I attended Ondina’s seminar and found it to be jam-packed full of informative ideas and new perspectives. Great discussions, interactive activities, and useful takeaways. I can fully recommend Ondina’s seminars. – Zena O’Connor
Ondina’s Self-Mastery course is a comprehensive, evidence-based series of workshops which will transform your work and personal relationships by increasing your self-awareness and awareness of others. What you will learn will be clarity around your values, goal setting, recognising we have choices and learning how to connect with others who have diverse behavioural styles. At the end of the course you will have the knowledge and desire to show the world the sparkling treasures of your best self and let go of the limiting behaviours that hold you back. It is a profound, warm, and enjoyable journey guided by true professionals. – Amanda
WOW!!! Wonderful for self-growth and having a clearer picture of who you are and what you want. Loved the connection with other women in a room full of trust. Ondina, thank you for all your time and sharing all your knowledge and being the inspiring woman that you are. – Margot
I’m really looking forward to continue working with you and the group. Thank you for your amazing leadership, instruction, teachings, wisdom, caring, honesty, empathy, and pure hard work helping me through this course and across the past months, Ondina – such a blessing to have been a part of this wonderful group of women! Thank you “wonderful group of women,” I treasure the support you have unconditionally shared. 🙂 Warmest wishes – Helen
What can I say? If you are only just thinking about the course, don’t think, do! This course, led by Ondina, will make you think deeply and consider how you act and react in the world. Ever had those conversations that seem to go nowhere? Conversations will always be a win/win situation after this course with Ondina. I cannot say enough about how wonderful Ondina is as a person and as a life coach. Sign up and watch your life change as you grow and evolve into a new you. – Michelle Roach